Everyone loves a clean car, but there is not always time to do the full overhaul. We have some handy hints to keep your beloved in tip top condition.
- Each time you remove yourself from the car – take your rubbish with you
- Clean windows, clean wheels – It’s amazing what a difference it makes even if you only have time to do these 2 things. Just use some all-purpose cleaner on the wheels, and window dressing on the windows
A bit more time?
- Clean sills & clean inside the doors – use a plastic / paint dressing for a quick wipe over here
- Clean inside the boot area – don’t forget the area around the boot area. Once again, a quick wipe over is all it requires
OK – so we’ve spent 10 minutes on the car & it already looks great. What next?
- Wash it! Use hot water & proper car detergent! This takes off all the road grime quickly & easily. Instead of mucking around with the chamois – just go & park it in the sun whilst you vacuum it, then wipe over with the Microfibe cloth & all is great in the world of motoring. Or, if you have time to, chamois, by all means. And if you don’t have time to wash it – seriously, it will already look like you love it, so wait until you have time!
- Vacuum it – a quick once over because of course it has no rubbish in it. Another tip to impart here – I always keep a microfibre cloth in the drivers’ door. If you see that the dash is getting dusty use 5 seconds at the traffic lights to wipe over. These cloths are also good for spilt coffee, or any other small cleaning emergencies in the car. In fact, there is nothing bad about Microfibre clothes. Here at Max Action Vehicles & Max Prestige Enclosed Car Transport – we swear by them. If you swing by our office we will even GIVE you one to try out! How’s that for an offer?